Personal and Professional Development Diploma
Level 5 Diploma in Personal and Professional Development – CPD Accredited Diploma Professional development is about gaining new skills and experience for your current job role or the role you want to achieve next. But professional development requires you to be developed personally first. So, personal development fits alongside with professional growth. This Level 5 Diploma in Personal and Professional Development is perfect blend of both the personal and professional skills. You can take this course for yourself or for your employees for best productivity. This will have a robust effect on their professional and personal lives. It will improve their communication skills, increase productivity, and lesson absenteeism. Are you new to online learning? Dont worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums, and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) afterwards.
Personal development_Career development
Level 5 Diploma in Personal and Professional Development – CPD Accredited Diploma
Level 5 Personal and Professional Development Diploma is a CPD Diploma. To achieve a Level 5 Personal and Professional Development learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 CPD Credits / Points to get a CPD Accredited Diploma.
Module 1 – Assertiveness and Self Confidence
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing.
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth — and the use of positive self-talk
- List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as I-Messages
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
Module 2 – Improving Mindfulness
- Define mindfulness
- Develop techniques to make oneself more attuned to the present moment
- Understand the value and utility of ones emotions
- Learn how to identify and counter distorted thinking
- Learn how to cultivate genuine positive emotions
- Become more fully present in social interactions
Module 3 – Improving Self Awareness
- Define the self and different aspects of the self
- Learn from introspection
- Understand the nature and value of emotions
- Appreciate themselves
- Appreciate others
- Improve effectiveness
Module 4 – Goal Setting and getting Things Done
- Overcome procrastination
- Manage time effectively
- Accomplish important tasks
- Create SMART goals
Module 5 – Personal Branding
- Define your image.
- Control your image.
- Understand how to sharpen your brand.
- Use social media appropriately.
- Manage your brand in a crisis.
- Develop a professional appearance.
Module 6 – Personal Productivity
- Set and evaluate SMART goals
- Use routines to maximize their productivity
- Use scheduling tools to make the most of their time
- Stay on top of their to-do list
- Start new tasks and projects on the right foot
- Use basic project management techniques
- Organize their physical and virtual workspaces for maximum efficiency
- Take back time from e-mail and handheld devices
- Beat procrastination
Module 7 – Critical Thinking
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilize non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognize what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem solving abilities
Module 8 – Business Etiquette
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 Cs of a good impression.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette and basic table manners.
- Understand the meaning of colors in dressing for success.
- Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
Module 9 – Conflict Resolution
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
Module 10 – Developing Corporate Behaviour
- Understand what behaviour is
- Understand the benefits of corporate behaviour
- Know what type of behaviours you want to implement in your company
- Know how to implement corporate behaviours
- Know how to maintain corporate behaviours
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. UKPDA Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQs) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test – Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learners pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Course, a learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges : Local £9, International £14.
|Who is this course for|