Certificate in Managing Personal Finance – There are millions of people who are struggling with debt. A lot of debt can be alleviated if you have the right tools. Managing Personal Finance Training will provide you with the tools you need to reduce or eliminate debt, and give you the financial stability you need. Managing Personal Finances guide teaches you the benefits of having a budget and how to build a budget that fits your needs, and lifestyle. You will discover how you can cut costs, pay off debts, and live within your budget. Personal Finance
Accounting and finance_Finance
Why you choose us
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Some of the Key Learning Objectives of Managing Personal Finance Training course is:
- Discover how to establish financial goals
- Evaluate where financial cuts can be made
- Learn the basics about expenses
- Determine what tools you need to stick with your budget.
To achieve Managing Personal Finance Training Certificate learner must have to achieve Mandatory Modules with UK Professional Development Academy.
- The Benefits of Budgeting
- What to Consider Before Creating a Budget
- Types of Fixed Personal Expenses
- Types of Fluctuating Personal Expenses
- Establish Your Goals
- Determine Where Cuts Can Be Made
- Stick With Your Budget
- Additional Ways to Make Money
- Paying Off Debt
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQs) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test – Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learners pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £29
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £40 + postage charges: local £9, international £14.
|Who is this course for|