Anti Money Laundering Course
The course covers the essentials about understanding what money laundering is, how its carried out and the legislations and implications of money laundering.
Why take this anti-money laundering course?
By taking this course you will have a clear understanding into the key essential facts around money laundering, what money laundering is, the stages of money laundering and help identify money laundering in day to day business. This will help keep you and your business on top of the legislations and controls associated with anti-money laundering.
The content of this e-learning course includes:
- What is money laundering?
- The stages of money laundering
- The institutions fined for inadequate controls
- The money laundering risks
- Why it is important to have adequate controls?
- Source of wealth and source of fund
- Politically exposed persons (PEPs)
- Reporting AML
- State what money laundering is
- Identify the three stages of money laundering
- Recognise the legislation regarding money laundering in the UK
- Identify industry types that are potential high risk areas within money laundering
- Define what a politically exposed person (PEP) is
This training will take approximately one hour to complete, depending on how quickly learners can study and absorb the material. Learners do not have to complete the training in one session as progress is recorded throughout.
This course is aimed at anyone working in a role that involves payments or money. The course can be used as a general overview of the topic including the legislation and implications. The business sectors can include:
- Financial and credit businesses
- Independent legal professionals
- Accountants, tax advisers, auditors and insolvency practitioners
- Trust and company service providers
- Estate agents
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Test and certificate
The end of course test consists of 15 multiple choice questions. Learners are required to achieve a 75% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test three times at no extra cost. If learners do not achieve the 75% pass mark, further attempts may be given by contacting our support team.
Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion.
|Who is this course for|